It's a collection of this, that, the other and something completely different.
- Released a new version of the Ping & DNS Android app which now keeps a history of recently completed operations, allows results to be stored in files on the device, and makes a few smallish improvements. (May 22)
- Saw the movie The Last Stand (May 14)
- Saw the movie Con Air (May 3)
A bit more about me, myself and I
- If you're interested in business networking, I'm on XING and LinkedIn.
- Links to book reviews and articles I've written can be found here.
- I keep track of which movies I've recently seen.
- Read up on my vacation 2002,
field notes from a 3-month trip across the USA,
with many pictures and links of places I visited along the way.
- I'm a fan of brewpubs, so I'm keeping track of which ones I've visited on the page Brauhäuser / Brewpubs in Berlin / Brandenburg. It includes my impressions, web links, addresses and Google Maps for planning your visit.
- Some old stuff that's been on my site for ages, including a bunch of resurrected applets, is still there.
My software projects
- A couple of Android applications I've worked on – Ping & DNS and Styled WikiNotes – are available through the Android Market for free.
- Animated PNG Writer, Expression, HPGLReader, OpenGLExample, Pixellate, Seam Carving and Warp, a variety of fun and useful plugins I've written for the image processor ImageJ
- I'm project lead of the cewolf tag library for embedding charts in Java web apps over at SourceForge.
- ProfileViewer helps make sense of Java profiling information, but it's kind of outdated, although still functional. It can also be used for GNU gprof output.